Okay, so yesterday I was watching the screen during my echocardiogram and here are a few observations / points of interest….
1) hallmark is way off – the heart looks more like an animated bell pepper
2) the valves look like a fish breaking the surface of the pound to gulp / beg for food
3) my heart has good beat – I think it’s going Buble’s latest “Everything
4) although that is a bit odd since it sounds like a washing machine or star trek sound effect
5) the way to a man’s heart is thru his stomach – well they did take shots of the bottom view of the heart by way of my tummy
6) having your heart in your throat – well they did take shots of the top of my hart by way of my collar bone / throat
7) breathing changes the light level on the screen of the ultrasound – it was totally neat-o