Friday, January 13, 2006

News, Notes, and Linkage

Home page has today's new stuff.

In honor of the top ten list, I changed the Monkey Barn motto to a Nelson quote from that episode.


Since I don't feel like doing more than one post (right now), here is the Linkage

Daily Clothing: Christian Throwback Jerseys If anyone wants to buy me one, I wear size....actually, never mind.

Daily List that's not mine: 50 Greatest Robots of all time. This is probably the worst list ever made. How to #34, #28 and #19 not make the top five?

Daily Plug: This probably deserves it's own post, but I'm too lazy. I'll make it bigger. How about that? As some of you know, 24 starts up again soon. The show will run on Mondays with House, but they're starting off with a Four Hour explosion this Sunday and Monday. If you've never watched or got out of it now is the time to jump in. I will personally write or call you to fill you in if you let me know you want info. In the meantime, there is a prequel that comes after season 4 but before season 5. Here it is. It takes about 20 seconds to download, and the quality isn't great, but hey: free.

Daily Straight Dope: Were the Greeks really that gay?

No T-Rex today. Well, maybe later, but not now.

Finally, for those of you not having the best morning, Hyperion knows just how you feel:

No comments: