Thursday, March 09, 2006

Falling Sand and other coolness

I think I'm getting the hand of this Lynx-thingy


You need this Tee-shirt: Who knew Vanilla Ice could do Math?

Law & Order SVU Valentin'es Cards I know these are a few weeks late, but c'mon! Nothing says love like Munch!

Okay, I have to warn you: Hyperion and I wasted a good portion of the day over this, and twice got into fist fights. Even more embarassing: we didn't even notice the options at the bottom. What you'll want to do is to set up your Falling Sand sculpture in a window and then check back every twenty minutes to see how it's coming. Do not tinker, or you'll be there all day!

And if that's not enough, how about a reason to learn how to knit?

1 comment:

lost goddess said...

Love the pink room!!!, and I hate pink. Just to tell you how cool this is.