Thursday, October 15, 2009

Top Opening Title Sequences



So, TV.com has named their TOP 15 OPENING TITLE SEQUENCES. All things considered it is a decent list.

Kudos to TV.com to get Cowboy Bebop in there (seriously) at #14. In fact, I can't really hate on any of the openings they picked. (Even Sex And The City has an iconic feel to it.) I was sad not to see M*A*S*H, but if I'm honest, it's more memorable to me because of the music and how often I've seen it. Doesn't really compare to some of the others. A little shocked no A-Team, but maybe that's just me.


But I don't care what rationale you're using - leaving out Deadwood is unforgivable. DO I NEED TO LECTURE YOU ABOUT SIDEBOOB, PEOPLE?????? In fact, I had Deadwood as a clear #1 until just recently. TV.com's #1 is the only possible one better than Deadwood's. Before you go look at their list - take a look. It's more than just the giant sideboob, but that alone....



No comments: