1. From our "Wish in one hand...." The U.S. is planning building a 5 Billion dollar shopping mall in Baghdad. I wonder if they're going to call it "Amal of America"?
2. Fresh off the Democrat National Convention, here is a link I've been saving for a year. LittleDemocrats.net are featuring the heart-warming children' story Why Mommy is a Democrat. Yes, friends, explain the "facts" of life to your three-year old, before she's old enough to think for herself. (You can buy the book on Amazon too.)
3. Speaking of Democrats, I feel like you need to see the World's 25 Weirdest Animals. That friendly little fellow above is a hagfish, but you will also learn about the Pink Fairy Armadilo, the Axolotl, and the Aye-aye. Seriously: if you click on no other link today, make sure you check these bad boys out.
4. For the uptight Feminists in the audience, I found a 1943 Guide to Hiring Women. The list includes such helpful hints as
3. General experience indicates that "husky" girls - those who are just a little on the heavy side - are more even tempered and efficient than their underweight sisters.
Yeah, unless you get in the way of their doughnuts!
5. Just to (cough cough) round things out, how about some Female Porn? Don't worry, Red-staters, there's no DP here. But you will find men vacuuming, cleaning toilets, and generally being considerate. Talk about your fantasy! (Zing!)
6. Are you a sucker for well-done card tricks? No? Well, all I can say is: You will be now!
7. Have you seen the Belgian version of McDonald's? It's called Quick, and I don't know if it's creepy, or if I'm going to Belgium very soon. All I can say is, why don't we have deep-fried cordon-bleu for fast food? I want my Cheesy SandwiQ!
8. Up until two days ago I was not aware there was such a thing as the NeoCube. And obviously, for the past two days, I've been plotting to get a NeoCube.
9. Okay. I debated fiercely whether to post this picture, since some of our more "highstrung" members tend to get a tad upset when I post scantily clad pix. But people, it's for such a great cause! Who doesn't support the ousting of the Fuhrher? Are you a Nazi? Well, then enjoy Amanda Beard (or lack of beard, as the case may be), in all her finest. And Enjoy your Labor Lynx. They were a laborlynx of love.