Monday, February 08, 2010

What else is there?



I was going to make a list of things I regret, but then I didn't.  I regret not making that list. 





...And the moment Man does come up with a way Woman will "accidentally" brush her sideboob against his arm and Man will be done for. 







I was trying to decide what joke to go with, and couldn't decide between something along the lines of "What they lose in mph on their fastball they make up for with craftiness" or something along the lines of "I'm a big fan of the Farm system."  Now that I think about it, I wish I had worked on developing a "you can send them out on the mound every 5 days and feel comfortable that they'll give you 6 good innings and won't be upset if they take a pounding" type of joke.  Sigh. Next time.  







[Afraid to say anything...]




No comments: