Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday Comics




This explains my system perfectly.









Chicks; you just can't make 'em happy









I'm going to use this....











Aren't we ignoring the strong possibility that JPS WAS a Ninja?






















See what can happen?













This would be my reaction too....damn Unicorns!













I'm going to start doing this.









[...speechless.....]











Is this true? Do women really not think they look good in green? Come to think of it, you don't see a lot of green in fashion. Hmmmm....









I bet chicks would really go for this. They already love to gamble. (See: bad relationships; Fashion Choices)







One of the more wise things a cat has ever said.











I am utterly convinced many people who know me do this on a regular basis.











That's why Tennis has "love"









This was me, as a kid








THE LONGEST DAY OF THE YEAR DESERVES AN EXTRA-LONG SELECTION OF COMICS FOR YOU TO ENJOY







I hate drinking but even I gotta admit- that's funny!







"Cons - everything else" has just become one of my new personal mottos.









I DARE you to do this next time one of these yayhoos comes to your door.

No comments: