Monday, June 07, 2010

Weekly Comic Roundup












This must be how a Schizophrenic feels













As I find myself saying almost once a week with Andy Capp, this will be my new motto.









Ladies, raise your hand if this is you. Be honest!













I saw my mom pull off this move a couple of times as a kid.









You could get me to check out any potential noise by selling me on the idea that not only was there a burglar, but he quite possibly was eating my pie AT THAT VERY MOMENT!!!











I like this. Women have to keep guys on their toes, so they don't get too complacent. Jealousy is an ugly thing, but every woman wants her man to be just a little bit jealous. (At least according to my buddy Satchamo.)











You KNOW guys have already tried this.









Sigh. If only....

No comments: