Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2008 Golden Globes Fashion Picks

I was very disappointed with the fashion choices made by the stars for last Sunday's Golden Globe awards. I tried to come up with 10 favourites but I just couldn't do it. There weren't 10 decent dresses in the bunch. Shame, shame Hollywood. I hope you get it together for the Oscars!

So until then, I give you my top 4 fashion picks for this years Golden Globe Awards .


4. Eva Longoria was a red hot hottie in this Reem Arca gown.



3. I was pleasantly surprised with Sandra Bullock's Christian Dior white gown. She looked amazing.



2. Laura Linney was the lovely in her pale yellow Ellie Saab gown.



1. The night belonged to Kate Winslet, both in awards and in fashion. Her Yves St. Laurent gown was classic, elegant and graceful. Just like Kate.

xo,
Dragon

1 comment:

_nezemnaya_ said...

I voted for Bullock too.)


(you do not get a lot of comments, do ya?)