Friday, January 19, 2007

Operation Name: Make Hypey Happy

Hi Y'all,

I was speaking to Hyperion last night. He is alive but he's spending most of his days in bed and in pain. Poor guy hasn't even been near a computer in weeks. I asked him what I could do to make him feel better and this was the gist of our conversation

Hypey: "Send me naked pictures."

Dragon: "Um, I don't think so."

Hypey: "Ok, they don't have to be of you and they don't have to be completely naked."

Dragon: "So, pictures from Victoria Secret catalogues would work?"

Hypey: "Yeah, yeah. Cosmo, Victoria Secret, Maxim, National Geographic but NOT Men's Health. Only Koz buys that stupid magazine."

Dragon: "Should I put the word out to my fellow monkeys?"

Hypey: "Yeah, yeah! I miss those morons. (sniff sniff)"

Dragon: "Ahhh, I'm sure they miss you too. Is there anything else they can send you that would make you happy?"

Hypey: "If they're a bunch of haters and don't want to send me pics, they can always send me money or beef jerky."

Dragon: "Where should they send it?"

Hypey: Send it to: Hyperion the Conqueror
The Colony Inn
4300 Victory Dr. Room 69 (that's not a typo)
Columbus, Georgia
31903


So there you have it folks. Operation "Make Hypey Happy" has started. Make me proud my monkey troops!

xo,
Dragon

3 comments:

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

uh uh. right.

is this for realz??

Dragon said...

Hand to god. For realz, LJS.

Biff Spiffy said...

Good idea. And thanks for posting, I'll do my best to make ya proud.

This is the kind of friends I want.