Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Poet's Corner

Hey, I was reading over some old blogs and I came across a poem. What I want to do is discuss this poem here with you. I have my own opinion but I would like yours because I respect it. Tell me what you think. I'll leave mine in the comments after someone cares enough to engage me in this conversation. Oh and if you are one of the people special enough to know where it came from please keep it to yourself until we are done. Thank You


Happy Mother's Day, Mother

Come little children, I have something for you I tore it from my flesh

In this flesh lies a disease that will rot the mind, and when your mind is gone, I will take your soul and give it to my Mother

Happy Mother's Day,
Mother

I have brought something for you, I will give it to you on Mother's day

On mother's day when I give her your soul , your mother's heart will break and kill your mother

Now I have made my mother the best in the world for there are no others ,

Happy
Mother's Day ,
Mother


~lOst (please feed my brain) GoDdess

No comments: