Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Daily Lynx - Lohan style

1. Lindsay Lohan will apparently go full-frontal in her next movie, an "Indie," where Lohan will play a nymphomaniac waitress. An insider told the London Sun, "Lindsay doesn't care she's getting paid peanuts. She wants to remind people she can act and that she is worth hiring.” Works for me.


2. This one isn't a link, but have you heard they are making the 7th Harry Potter movie in two installments? Supposedly this is to get "all of it" into the movies, but I think we all know the real reason.

$$$$$$$


3. I found myself mesmerized by this guy, calmly discussing how religion and politics can affect people. How did they do that?


4. A photo collection of the Worlds' Biggest Holes. Shockingly, neither Courtney Love or Andy Dick made the cut. Seriously, these holes freaked me out. How 'bout you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Shit!