Dragon's Picks for the best fashions of Cannes 2008
6. Cate Blanchett was a stunner in this Armani Prive gown for the opening of the newest Indian Jones movie. Best looking villian ever. Ever!
5. Angelina Jolie - I love the colour of this Max Azria Atelier gown. And you can always count on Angelina to wear the best accessories on her arm. Mmm, Brad looks yummy. I wonder if I can get him in my size?
4. Bar Refaeli - This Israeli model turned a lot of heads with her lilac Alberta Ferretti gown. The gown cost $700,000 and was studded with diamonds around the neckline and bodice. I bet you thought those men in dark suits around her were guarding just her body.
3. Eva Longoria showed us why she's becoming a queen on the red carpet in this amazing blue Versace gown.
2. Penelope Cruz - I've said it before, she never disappoints me. This white Marchesa gown shows off her sexy back and shoulders beautifully.
1. Cate Blanchett - I simple LOVE this blush Armani Prive. It is a work of art and Cate looks like a goddess in it.
What do you think of my picks? Agree/Disagree?