the following are links you need to click to make it through your Monday. Don't fight it; I'm an expert.
1. From the Crime Lab, we have the Hired Assassin Agency. For when you're just too busy to kill 'em yourself.
2. From the Equal Opportunity Department, we have, uh.....ahem, underwear for men. There is no nudity, ladies, but not a lot left to the imagination, either. One hesitates to ask, but, do you think there could be some, er, enhancement going on?
3. From our Cross-Promotional Department, it is International Kiss the Cook Day. Please lay one on your favorite gourmet in my honor, eh?
4. From our Garden of Eden Department (Tree of Forbidden Knowledge Division), we have a link that I really really really really really recommend you avoid. And for Light's sake, if you do go see the curious but innocent picture, DO NOT take the man's advice. You're just going to have to trust me.
5. And Last (but not fist), from our Elitist-Liberalism Department, impress everyone with your take on the Reverend Wright controversy by reading Michelle Obama's Senior Thesis written while she was at Princeton University, in 1985. Since the thesis alone won't help you much (and is virtually unreadable), skim the work for people Miss Michelle LaVaughn Robinson praises, and then look up "Black Separatism" on Wikipedia. I'm not the first to think of this, but perhaps it was not Barack Obama who insisted on going to Rev. Wright's church for all those years.
these are you Daily Lynx. Use them wisely.