Tuesday, September 16, 2008

TRAITOR TRAILERS

Jerrica took me to see TRAITOR on Sunday. I should have the review up later this week (unless I give up writing forever; I'm 50/50), but if not: see it.

Anyway, before the film were the Trailers, including two commercials I thought were really good.

This one featured Kid Rock and Dale Earnhardt Jr. (for some reason), and is one of the best pieces of propaganda I have seen in some time. Really good stuff:

WARRIOR




There was another commercial I can't find at the moment. It was for Vault, and it features wakeboarding championships. I just wrote a description, which sounds way lame, but trust me: it's awesome.


GHOST TOWN - This could be funny, or not




LAKEVIEW TERRACE- I'm not hating, but I feel like I've seen this movie a billion times already. maybe just a generic trailer



EAGLE EYE - We've done this one before, so I'll just link it.


NICK AND NORAH'S INFINITE PLAYLIST - Maybe all the funny parts are in the trailer, but it did its job of making me want to see it. Michael Cera has about 3 movies playing the same guy until he's over-exposed; might as well milk it while he can.



KNOW1ING - This last one wasn't in the theater, but came up accidentally as I was writing up my TRAITOR review. it's a Nicholas Cage movie next year, and looks interesting.


Hope this helps

No comments: