Thursday, April 19, 2007

Go Hokies!

Hey, it's Tobias here. I haven't posted in a little bit, but I wanted to let you know where I was.

I've been touring the East Coast with my band (more on that another time). Anyway, two weeks ago we played at VaTech (which is what everyone there calls Virginia Tech), and I loved it. The Hokies have been my favorite team since Michael Vick was there (how can you not love the word Hokie?), and of course when everything happened we were in total shock.

At the time of everything we were up in Baltimore, and tried to get back to see if we could help, but of course it has been total chaos there in Blacksburg, and the last thing anyone needs is a river midget running around.

Anyway I wrote Hyperion and asked if the picture/motto could be something supporting the Hokies. Koz made a picture a while back, and I played around with that and got the picture below. (Don't hate on my awful editing skillz; I have none.)



My motto suggestion is the one they have on their website: "Invent the future." Hope that works for you all (and Hyperion).

Last I wanted to pass along a link one of the VaTech students emailed me. I AM NOT making any comments no it whatsoever--so not smart enough to do that, but it's almost incredible how much information is on there, and how quickly it changes in real time. You can almost follow the story just from this page.


Anyway, it's Seung-hui Cho's Wikipedia Page. (About him, not by him). Worth taking a look.


Catch you soon, peeps, and go Hokies!

Tobias the River Midget

No comments: