Tuesday, May 22, 2007

In Other News....


You will notice the list of CONTRIBUTORS has shrunk. Several people had already quit; I just made it official, and there are a couple of mainstays that are welcome back, but they have yet to join New Blogger and I had to re-invite them; only time will tell.

However, I am all for fresh blood, especially for what I plan this summer. So, if you're new around here or wondered how you get on, now's your chance. A good way to get noticed is to leave comments, and not idiotic comments, but actual good comments, and of course you could always write me and tell me you're interested, eh?

2 comments:

Sparky Duck said...

again we are back to the idea that I may only be good at idiotic comments. well that and food.

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Awwww, Sparky! :(