Monday, May 28, 2007

Blinded by the Light

This is the new Monkey Barn Picture. The motto comes from Manfred Mann's Earth Band. I know the lyrics are supposed to be something else, but you listen and tell me this is not what they are saying:


"Blinded by the light...wrapped up like a douche, another rumor in the night."






Speaking of obscure '70s songs, there is some song from tha decade that has, like, a 3 and a half minute intro. It is the single greatest intro I've ever heard in a rock song--all instrumental. Unfortunately, I've only heard the song a few times and can never get who sings it. Anyone who can help me will win TBJs. (Thankful Blow Jobs.)


That is all.

4 comments:

tiff said...

TELL me it's not "Funeral for a Friend."

Anonymous said...

wrapped up like a "deuce" another runner in the night

Biff Spiffy said...

I was gonna suggest a few tunes with long killer intros, but not sure I really want a TBJ from the likes of you.

Anonymous said...

Highway to Hell by AC/DC has a great intro.