Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sweets from my kitchen

Hi Y'all (chanelling Paula Dean)

Hyperion has been complaining that I haven't posted new recipes in a while. Well here you go....

Dragon's Lemon Blueberry Cake This lemon blueberry cake is moist and not too sweet. You'll love it.

Dragon's Rolo Brownies I made the brownies last night for our divisional picnic today and they were gone in a flash. Greedy buggers!

Fresh Banana Layer Cake This cake has become a real favourite for alot of people. My friend Tim requests it for his birthday every year.

Drop by Dragon's Kitchen whenever you like. I'll always make you something good.

enjoy,
Dragon

3 comments:

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Those Rolo brownies look delicious! :)

Sparky Duck said...

OMG Lemon Blueberry Cake?? Im so there

Hyperion said...

I want proof these brownies are good!