Monday, May 21, 2007

That's What I am Talkin' bout

A boy and his mother are watching a Discovery channel program about elephants.
He asks his mom, "Hey, mom... what is that thing?

"She replies, "That's the elephant's trunk."

"No, not that," says the boy, "that thing right there."

"That's his tail," she answered.
"No, what is that thing... right in the middle?

"Flustered, the mother says,

"Ummm, that's... that's nothing, son.

"So the boy's mother quickly leaves the room and his dad walks in. The boy asks his dad, "Hey pop, what's that thing?

"His father answers, "Son, that's the elephant's penis.

"The boy looks at his old man with a puzzled look and asks, "Well, why did mom say it was nothing?

"His father turned to him and said, "Because your mother is spoiled, son."



Publishing note*

* I am now taking application for the audition of the Youtube reenactment. Or person or persons to fill the husband position

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would audition but my wife would kill me. You should get Hyperion to audition - have you see the size of his feet?

Tobias the River Midget said...

He's telling the truth. I uploaded it.

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

I've got your husband position right here.

lost goddess said...

Koz~ Who said your wife had to know?
2nd You know what I say about a man with big feet right?,... Big Shoes

Hype~ "My Dick" isn't that a song?
and what were you doing youtubing yourself and a river midget?

Tobias~ *Same question *trade river midget for overlord

LJS~ No , you don't ;D