Friday, October 26, 2007

Daily Lynx (10/26/07)

Not sure if anyone enjoyed yesterday's Daily Lynx, but either way, I have more!


1. Fifteen ways to tie your shoes (My favorites are J and M. K makes me want to throw up in my mouth)

2. Ladies, have you ever wished to that great Pink Pixie in the sky that you could Pee Standing Up? Well, here's your chance, with the new P-Mate!

Here are my favorite features:
  • The P-Mate is covered with a 4-leaf clover design as it is good luck to have one with you when you are in need.
  • The P-Mate does NOT get all wet and soggy after use. You can easily slip it back into a pocket or bag for later disposal if you are outdoors where there is no garbage can.

I think "pissing on a 4-leaf clover" should become a new term for us.


#3 Friends, have you ever been so tired that you could swear the icons on your desktop moved for no reason? Well, perhaps you weren't crazy. Perhaps the icons were really at war.


Selah

Hyperion


Return to Monkey Barn Home Page

No comments: