Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Daily Lynx (10/30/07)

1. People, I don't mind you getting into Halloween, but for the love of all that is holy, I draw the line at costumes for your pet!!! (Although, even I have to admit the last two are kinda cool.)

2. Apparently in the 19th Century, a lot people believed in ghosts. And photography having recently been invented, people decided the best way to prove there were ghosts was to take the ghosts' pictures.

BONUS LINK - I told the Monkeys that if they sent me a link I would put it here. Koz sent me a you tube music video. I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT recommend it, but I keep my word. The song is called "Lotion" by a Chicago band called Greenskeepers. The song pays tribute to Buffalo Bill from SILENCE OF THE LAMBS, with clips from the movie. I hate Buffalo Bill in that movie, so I want no part of a song paying tribute to him, although I do say that line about five times a week.

3. Here's guessing that your Halloween plans will necessitate the need to say "Oh my god! There's an axe in my head!" in several different languages. Hyperion has you covered. (My favorite ones: Visigoth and Welsh. That Welsh one just looks fun to say. If I meet any grape jellies I'm going to try it.)

No comments: