Thursday, October 25, 2007

Daily Lynx (It LIVES!)

I am starting a new feature (actually reviving an old one, but whatever) here on Monkey Barn called the Daily Lynx. Each day I will post three links that I think you (swimming in your own depravity) would enjoy. The only rule is: you must first read the contents of that day's Institute (and of course Monkey Barn) before you enjoy the fruits of others' labors.

Failure to hold to this rule will result in "Death by Swallowing too much Monkey Poo."

So you know we're serious! (If you, in your capacity as a Monkey Barn member, or just a valued guest, have a link that we should feature, email me and I will include it in a future day, along with credit to you.

Daily Lynx #1 - Wireframe Skeleton (It's creepy and Scientific all at the same time!)

Daily Lynx #2 - 13 Reasons to say "Holy Shit!" (These can't all possibly be real; I mostly wanted you to see 7 and 10.)

Daily Lynx #3 - The New Shelton wet/dry (Part of me marvels at the insanity of the artist; part of me just marvels)


Have fun, and try to see if you can get the skeleton to do a double back flip. Really cool when you pull it off.

Hyperion

Return to Monkey Barn Home Page

No comments: