Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Daily Lynx - Rooster

Got three really cool Lynx for you today.


1. I would totally marry the woman who made me this sandwich. (Admit it: so would you.)



2. Put the Morality to the side for a moment. I'm obviously not endorsing the guy or the website or anything like that, but still....what a fascinating interview with a cocaine dealer. I don't know what I was expecting, but not that.



3. Dude. All seven Seasons of The Sopranos for 78 bucks, no shipping. Normally they'd be about $420 altogether. I can't believe this deal, and I can't believe it will last too long, so I pass along the link. If you have a husband or a good friend, get him this for Christmas. Likely he'll know what it costs and will be totally blown away. (by the way: they also have Seinfeld the Complete Series for 85 bucks, all seven seasons of Buffy for 109, the entire series of Friends for 99, the entire series of West Wing for 128, and the 132 Disney box set, everything they have ever done, for 260 (normally 1000). How the Fuck have I never heard of DVD Rooster Before?

2 comments:

Skittles said...

The sandwhich I can make myself but the man who can eat the "Double(!) Bacon Hamburger Fatty Melt" with a clean bit - not sissy cutting and nothing falling/sliding - him I'd marry.

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

I hear ya Skittles.

The sandwich looks pretty easy to make. Maybe even as a casserole, it'd work too. I'd even throw in some Ranch dressing and beef jerky crumbles over the top.