Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Fantasy Football name

Fantasy Football starts tomorrow, and I need to come up with a team name. Personally I like changing my team name often, but the other owners in my league are whiny haters, so I have no choice. I do get to change it as many times as I wish up until the season starts. (Right now I have "Optimus Prime in '08")

I did have someone to talk to about this, but as they are currently ignoring me, I need some help.

I could go with cool, like "Iceland Jedi Dwarves"

Or I could go with mysterious and cryptic, like "The Raspberry Incident"

Or, I could go with funny, like "Condoleezza, will you marry me?"

Or some other category entirely. Plese, Hyperion Nation, you're my only hope!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does The Taxpayer Really Need To Pay for Whiskey Promotion Overseas?
A source of mine called me today and casually mentioned that he and a liquor company executive were off to Eastern Europe to promote the sale of Bourbon in emerging markets.
Could you could handle more energy to get through your day? Please have a look at my site about natural energy drinks...

Anonymous said...

I think you should use 'The Snuggle Bears' or 'Men who make silly bets and the women who fall for them'

Anonymous said...

I think you should be "Gummi Berry Juice"

Anonymous said...

You can never, I mean never, go wrong with transformer man.

Anonymous said...

What's your team like, by the way?