Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Maching-generated anger

So, I've noticed a disturbing trend the last couple of weeks.

I've been getting comments from (people, robots; what?) readers who clearly aren't reading the column. Usually it's a superficial compliment about my site, and then always a link to their own.

I've looked into this (a little), and it would appear that someone gave my site to one of these engines that started all this. I'm not blaming any of you, but if I find out who it was....you're gonna want to clear out of town.

In the meantime, if you do see one of those comments that clearly isn't from someone who actually reads, don't click on their link. I don't want these people to get any more publicity then they already do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog. Visit my site at http://www.goduke.com