Tuesday, September 20, 2005

no mas

I had an epiphany this morning. I suddenly asked myself, "why the hell am I busting my hump to write these new show reviews if no one cares?" I'm not looking for sympathy or hating. Obviously this is just a market where my expertise isn't that valued. That's cool. I know there's plenty of things I have to offer. But I'm gonna quit doing these little reviews. You can figure out on your own what's good. There still are some new shows premiering, including MY NAME IS EARL tonight that's supposed to be good, INVASION tomorrow after LOST (definitely gonna check that out), and on Thursday the premiere of EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS. And since I'm giving out advice, Thursday's CSI premiere involves last year's Tarantino-directed finale, so CBS is rerunning the final from last season on Wednesday in case you didn't catch the first time. Personally I'll be on the LOST-INVASION train, and probably check out E-RING because my dad wants to, but that CSI episode is easily the best one they ever did, so if you're a fan and somehow missed it...

Anway, since I already wrote two reviews (THRESHOLD and SURFACE) I went ahead and posted them over on the movie site. Short answer: both were entertaining, especially SURFACE, which is probably the best new show I've seen yet. Check out the reviews and see if there's anything you like, and I'll try not to bug you on TV any more for awhile.

No comments: