Thursday, September 01, 2005

not with a bang....

My vacation is officially over, but it ended with a pretty horrible bang. We were trying to get the house read for my parents to come home from their vacation, and I mowed the lawn yesterday. Well, maybe because it was not high enough and awkward bending over or something, but I pulled all the muslces in my lower back. This in turn made me very sick for some reason, so I've been in agony for awhile.

It sucks because Carnivus sent his last chapter, but I can't even sit at the computer very long to get it typed up.

Anyway, I'll get that thing done and regular columns/top ten lists/movie reviews/book reviews/rants will start flowing again, assuming my back heals up soon and I can sit for longer periods.

I have so much to tell you all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you've been missed. welcome back.

hugs & kisses.