Tuesday, September 13, 2005

update

An Update on everything going on:

My back has been slowly healing, but then I was poisoned by a chicken Sunday morning, and that has laid me up lately. I saw THE CONSTANT GARDENER over the weekend, and wrote 4 columns, but I can't get them typed up. What I need is a secretary...preferably a hot one.

My Fantasy Football team won over the weekend. Yay! Thanks to none of you ungrateful chowderheads for not helping me with a team name. I ended up going with SNUGGLE BEAR PUSSY POSSE, and even though my team sucks, we're 1-0.

I watched FOX's Sunday lineup finally. My mini reviews of all four shows (including the brand new, has to be seen to be believed THE WAR AT HOME) can be found over at the movie site. Go click and check it out.

Finally (for now), the series preimere of BONES and the season premiere of HOUSE come on tonight. Can't speak for BONES yet (review tomorrow), but it might be worth a look, and does have that dishy Angel in it. As for HOUSE, it was the second best new show last year (behind LOST), and fourth best show period. Tonight starts the second season, and if you haven't gotten into it, now's the time. Go to tvtome.com to catch up on last season, or just jump in and then rent season one on DVD. Along with LOST, it's a must. Or you can write me and if you give me a couple hours' warning, I'll fill you in on anything you need to know.

more as soon as I get feeling a little better. Promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where should I send my application for this secretary position? Is it strictly a bottom position or do you allow on top and others? What numbers are you looking for?

Inquirinly yours,
65wpm & 36D