Friday, February 01, 2008

Favorite Lost Characters

My plan to watch last night's Season 4 premiere of Lost was thwarted, as was my plan to watch the last 14 episodes of Season 3 before the Season 4 premiere ran. (Actually, those two events are related, but I'll leave it to you to figure out how.)

Friggin' Nefarious Events!

Anyway, this post was supposed to run yesterday, in lead up to the big night but whatever. I want to know your top five favorite Lost Characters. In order.

I don't put Charlie in the list because he sucks as a character, and I have too much faith in my Monkeys to think any of you would put Charlie in the Top 5. (Actually, if anyone DID put Charlie in the Top 5, the only thing I would think is that they DON'T watch the show.)

I really wouldn't put Claire in either (she's an even worse character than Charlie), but I realized there weren't enough female characters, and I wanted more. Seriously, though: who would pick Claire? No one, that's who!

As I am only 9 episodes into Season 3 (hoping to finish it this weekend, and then watch the first episode next Thursday, which will run BEFORE the second episode. Two things to take from this: any characters who develop awesomeness AFTER Episode 9 I don't have included here, because I don't know about them. (This also includes deaths of any characters I do have.) Secondly: in your comments, do not include any info that will give things away for me, or I will murder you.

Okay, the choices:



















In case you can't remember the names, in order they are (and it's just a random order, not my order): Locke, Sun, Mr. Eko, Rose, Sawyer, Sayid, Juliet, Hurley, Jack, Alex, Jin, Ana-Lucia, Ben, Claire, Desmond and Kate.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love jack the best!