from FoodReference.com1) Which of the following foods were introduced to America from Europe ?
[a] the white potato
[b] the tomato
[c] the pumpkin.
2) Which of the following dishes were born in Italy?
[a] Caesar Salad
[b] Fettucine primavera
[c] Chicken Tetrazzini.
3) Liederkranz Cheese comes from which country?
[c] United States
4) In 1925, how many restaurants were in New York City?
5) Hello-Billo, Korn Kure, Malt-Ho, Tryabita, Tryachewa, Oatsina and Orange Meat were all brand names of what type of food in the early 1900s?
[a] Breakfast cereals
[b] health drinks
[c] vegetarian meat substitutes
[d] varieties of corn.
6) The slang term 'moxie,' meaning the ability to face difficulty with spirit and courage, comes from:
[a] WW I army slang
[b] the name of a breakfast cereal
[c] the name of a soft drink
[d] a 1920s banker named George Moxie.
7) Hershey introduced the 5 cent Hershey bar in 1903. For how long did the price remain a nickel?
[a] 25 years
[b] 43 years
[c] 52 years
[d] 67 years.
8) While we are on the subject of Hershey, what candy product did Milton Stavely Hershey become rich selling?
[b] chocolate bars
9) John Styth Pemberton, the Atlanta pharmacist who created Coca-Cola, sold a 2/3 interest in his company in 1887 for how much?
[d] $25 million.
10) More than 75% of the world's supply of maple syrup comes from where?
[b] New Hampshire
[c] New York
Answers in the comments