Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wine Library

I found out about this dude yesterday.

Disclaimer: I am not into wine AT ALL, and do not advocate or recommend it to people. However, many of you drink wine, or at least know of wine. And even if you're like me, this guy is freaking hilarious!

His name is Gary Vaynerchuk (or as he pronounces it "VAY - NER - CHUCK!!!!!!!111), and he reviews wine in each "webisode." I started watching and just cracking up, thinking "I'll tell me readers just to watch the first minute....I'll tell my readers just to watch the first three minutes....)

If you at all can, hang through at least 6 minutes, when he starts comparing vegetables to the Justice League, but really: the whole thing is a scream. What's even funnier is that he continually gets distracted by people off camera who apparently are coming by to say hi or something.

Anyway, trust me: you HAVE to watch a few minutes of this guy.




And if you like him, check out his website: The Wine Library

1 comment:

the Book of Keira said...

This was funny but when he said the vegatables tasted dirty and he could smell manure I was concerned...LOL.