Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Candy Heartz Part 2 (P.O.D.)

More of the Candy Hearts Monkey Barners made for the Barn:



LADY JANE SCARLETT'S HEARTS
LJS originally submitted far more pirate-like hearts, full of raping and pillaging, but I made her tone it down, as this is a family site. I think the first one reflects her anger over my orders.


DOMINIQUE'S HEARTS
I never heard back whether the first heart was an anti-republican stance or a pro-hetero one. The yellow towel is for her beloved Steelers.


LOST GODDESS'S HEARTS
I asked Lost Goddess whether her Freak Show heart referred to one of her websites or was a subtle socio-political commentary on contemporary international diplomacy. She rolled her eyes at me and said dryly" I think there's a third option you're not considering."



SEA HAG'S HEARTS
You'll have to ask Sea Hag some day about her Gnome. He gets more action than Bill Clinton on a three-day pass. By the way, SH has that first phrase as an actual tattoo. (I'm not going to say where.)


Try it yourself! - Candy Heart Generator

No comments: