Monday, February 11, 2008

Candy Heartz (P.O.D.)

Shamelessly stolen from that Cheeky Conniving Anarchist Rennratt:

Over at "the Ratthole," (which, if you ask me, she should totally rename her site that, at least the title if not the URL), Rennratt had a candy-heart generator. I asked my Barking Monkeys to each come up with some "personal hearts" that reflected their personalities. Here are some of them:


TRACY LYNN'S HEARTS:

Typical Kaply. She wanted to point out that the die slowly is specifically for me. She more or less is indifferent to your demise.



SCHRODINGER'S KITTEN'S HEARTS
The RDA stands for MacGuyver, not the Recommended Daily Allowance. That Schrodinger is always bragging about her BF. Sheesh.




KOZ'S HEARTS
Koz apologized for misspelling whipped but said it wasn't his fault; he didn't have enough letters.





DRAGON'S HEARTS

I think the last one refers to Dragon's Kitchen, her cooking-oriented website, but one never knows....




Tomorrow: Sea Hag, Dominique, Lost Goddess and Lady Jane Scarlett

1 comment:

the Book of Keira said...

Very nice! Mine would say:

1. I'm hard

2. Plz Swallow

3. I'm Easy

Since I don't have a penis, though, he only one of these that applies to me is number three.