Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Can't Get enough of that Failure

A few more pictures of Failing, because I can't seem to get enough. These ones are all appear in newspapers, and are from Fail Blog.


Chicks will say anything....




'Cause moping won't make it any better!



You might have to click on this picture to read it better. It's hysterical. Right up there with 6,000 year old Earth, as far as logic goes.




The Laughter here is for the classless Toronto Sun, obviously not for the poor woman. (And why is her tragedy exploited for front page news, I ask?)




Somebody should put warning labels on jackhammers



I think the apology just made it worse. You'd never guess that about George. Just goes to show that you never know....




I don't even know where to get started making fun of this guy. I'm going to leave it alone.

and finally....





If you weren't picturing skidmarks before, you are now.

No comments: