Friday, November 16, 2007

Daily Lynx (I luh you!)

I haven't done the Daily Lynx since Monday, and it is a weekend, so you get them Super-sized today.


1. Sure, you're brave, but are you brave enough to Poke the Penguin? (It's not a euphemism. You really poke a penguin. At your own risk.)


2. I don't know about the rest of you, but I have been freaking out about how to guard my banana. (Again, not a euphemism. What is with you people and your gutter minds this morning?)


3. I have no idea what the point of this Pattern Animation Simulator is. So why did I spend almost twenty minutes playing with it?


4. Everybody knows what time it is! It's time for some Silhouette Masterpiece Theatre! (The last one is the funniest, by far.)


5. As America faces a very real enemy out there that is not going away, now more than ever wee need to be prepared. But thankfully there are folks out there to help us, folks out there to care, like the good people of the American Society for Velociraptor Attack Prevention. God bless those magnificent bastards!


And those are your Daily Lynx. Use them, know them, live them.

No comments: