Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Pixar Vs. (who ya got?)

When I was preparing my review of RATATOUILLE, I decided to rank all 8 Pixar movies. However, I have found myself unable to do so. The movies are just too magical, too good for me to have a coherent opinion.

that's where there is you. Below are the 8 Pixar movies. I would like feedback on what you think the ranking order should be. Rank them from #8 to #1 (if you haven't seen on, just leave it out; don't rank it last), and tell us why you ranked them the way you did. There are no wrong opinions, although you still may be an idiot.



THE CONTENDERS:



TOY STORY (1995)




A BUG'S LIFE (1998)





MONSTER'S INC. (1999)




TOY STORY 2 (2001)





FINDING NEMO (2003)





THE INCREDIBLES (2004)






CARS (2006)




RATATOUILLE (2007)



So there is the list. Rank them 8 to 1....if you can.

3 comments:

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

1. Ratatouille
2. Finding Nemo
3. Toy Story
4. Toy Story 2
5. The Incredibles
6. Monsters INC
7. Cars (even though I've never watched it, it's gotta be better than...)
8. A Bug's Life

Dragon said...

1. Ratatouille
2. The Incredibles
3. Finding Nemo
4. Monsters Inc
5. Toy Story
6. Toy Story 2

I haven't seen cars or a bug's life.

Sparky Duck said...

Toy Story in a walk

officially now

1.Toy Story
2.Monsters Inc
3.Toy Story 2
4.nemo
5.bugs life
6.ratatoullie
7.incredibles
8.cars