Thursday, December 13, 2007

Barbie is bringing the apocalypse

Here are some of the Barbies available this Christmas season:

Titanic Barbie (Is this promoting Suicide?)

Christabelle Barbie (the dress costs 175 bucks!)

Cabaret Dancer Barbie
(if that ain't a hooker outfit, I don't know what is!)

'80s Cher Bob Mackie Barbie (you have to be 14 to own her! I am not making this up!!!)


Laides (and Sparky), explain something to me: why would you have to own more than one Barbie? I get wanting to see her in the different clothes, but why not just buy the different clothes? Why a new Barbie for each outfit? At least with G.I. JOE there were different characters, but these are all just Barbie???

Finally, I leave you with the one Barbie Mattell would actually let me link: Holiday 2007 Barbie. (Not Christmas Barbie, mind you. See Advent Day 8 for more on that):

No comments: