Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Last Minute Shopping (Free Delivery!)

A few last minute shopping websites you need to know about, with free Shipping!

(And since my paypal account has not been ringing up yet, this is a fine way to send me a gift!)

Overstock.com Recently these dudes have been advertising on TV, but they really are the cat's pajamas. Their philosophy is to take stock stores can't sell (often previous years' merchandise, but still new and good), and sell if cheaply. And did I mention FREE SHIPPING?

Hyperion Connection: Hypie has been craving some good cordless headphones, so he can watch TV with his very loud fans on. Also, if you're looking for stocking stuffers, DVDs are only six bucks! They aren't the newest releases, but hey.....If you're willing to spend a few more dollars they have The Simpsons Movie and Superbad Unrated for about 15, but even the non-new releases have some gems. They have The Ref for $7.27, Clue for $6.97 (one of the funniest movies EVER), Grosse Point Blank for $8.99 and Return to me for $10.10. (Note: anyone who buys me Return to Me will be shot. I only include it because chicks like that shit.)


Moving on, we have

Hats.com These dudes really know how to top off a party. (Top off. Har har.) They boast free shipping if you buy three (I don't think it's very much otherwise), and tons of deals on discounts and specials that pop up all the time. The fedoras by Country Gentleman will make your man do back flips. (Hyperion recommends the "Raider" or the "Bogey," and yes, they are modeled after Indiana Jones and Rick Blaine. Sadly, they are not likely to fit Hyperion.)

Hyperion Connection: most of the hats won't fit Hypie, but if you really want to get me a hat, the grey colored "Glen" by Bailey in XXL would fit me.

Tomorrow: the mother of all last minute gift places. I'm so confident they can have your stuff to you by Christmas, I'm not telling you until then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

XXXL headwear for the Cranially
Endowed

http://www.bigheadcaps.com/