Friday, December 28, 2007

Reindeer Games?

I'm working up my best Christmas songs list (I know it's late, but don't hate: Christmas lasts all week), and I realized there is a big debate that needs to be solved.

When singing Rudolph with the "add-ons," I always sang it like this:

All of the other reindeer (REINDEER)
Used to laugh and call him names (LIKE DUMBO)
They never let poor Rudolph (RUDOLPH)
Join in any reindeer games (LIKE FOOTBALL)


However, my sister sings the last line thusly:

...Join in any reindeer games (LIKE MONOPOLY)


So, I ask you, the Monkey Barn: which is it? Football or Monopoly?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monopoly

Also I never said Dumbo I always said Pinocchio

Skittles said...

Monopoly & Pinochio

And take your time on the list...Christmas (season) lasts thru Epiphany

Skittles said...

Yes I do....but who told you???

Sea Hag said...

I'd never, ever heard the football or Dumbo ones before now. I am sure you are making it up, no one in their right mind would ever say anything other than Monopoly or Pinocchio. And Dumbo doesn't even make sense! Dumbo was known for his ears, not his nose like Pinocchio.

Hyperion said...

So far the only common denominator you three have is growing up in the South. I feel confident saying you are all wrong.