Friday, April 18, 2008

Tattoo You...Music

MONKEY BARN PRESENTS: TATTOO ART SHOW


I used to want a tattoo more than anything. Now I can think of nothing in the world I want on this body, my very sacred temple. I moved on to no longer want a tattoo but to only get one if I needed it. The only thing I would even consider scaring (because kid yourself not this self infliction is scaring, but with ink and on most occasions style.) myself with is the song lyric "Soft spoken with a broken jaw Step outside but not to brawl Autumn's sweet we call it fall I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl". Which has lead me to bring you what type of tattoo I would consider, a musical one. one of symbols, or band art. So here are a few of my greatest liked tattoos. ;)

-Lost Goddess






























































































No comments: