Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Don't Think I wouldn't throw in a tit-punching too

[Hyperion's Note: I wrote a column called One Last Thing Before I Go several years ago, and re-posted it a few days ago. In conjunction with doing so I asked the members of Monkey Barn to answer the questions themselves and answer it.]


I'm doing this only so Hyperion will quit pestering me. Okay? Are you happy now? Bastard.


Last meal:
I would have teppenyaki, shrimp tikka masala with nan, and my mom's fried chicken with gravy, rice and peas. SHUT UP, I don't have to worry about the calories at that point.

Last restaurant:Morimoto's. That man is a genius.

Last movie:The Princess Bride, because that shit never gets less funny.

Last book: Anything by Terry Pratchett, because he's a genius and I can read his stuff over and over and STILL laugh out loud.

Last TV show: Sports Night

Last game to play: Who's that actor? Which is when someone describes an actor and you guess who it is. I ROCK that game.

Last Song: If I Had A Boat By Lyle Lovett.

Last Piece of Art: Anything by Anastacia Campbell

Last thing to write: My epitaph

Last letter: To my nieces and nephews

Last thing to do: Smoke a cigarette

Last Wish: To be remembered with laughter and joy

Last Words: Don't make me come back here, damnit.


3 comments:

Dragon said...

I'll watch the Princess Bride with you, since I chose the same movie. :)

Hyperion said...

I'm lovin' Princess Bride.

Good Omens always cracks me up too.

Sports Night is in my DVD player right now!

Don't know who Anastacia Campbell is but I will look her up right now.

Great List!

tiff said...

Isn't it "If I had a pony"?

Love that song, whatever it's called.