Monday, September 17, 2007

Hyperion's Last Requests

[Hyperion's Note: I wrote a column called One Last Thing Before I Go several years ago, and re-posted it a few days ago. In conjunction with doing so I asked the members of Monkey Barn to answer the questions themselves and answer it.]



So like, I did these questions in 2002, and made all the Monkeys answer them. I figure it’s only fair that I answer them again too. I haven’t looked at the old answers, so some of them may be the same, but this is how I feel as of right now.



Last meal: Turkey Bacon Swiss BBQ (with black and Green olives) wraps made in my GT Express101, Super Graitch, Beef Jerky, dried mango slices, raspberries, Soft Pretzels, choco-twinkies

Last restaurant: Olive Garden

Last movie: DAZED AND CONFUSED

Last book: “I want to Go Home” by Gordon Korman

Last TV show: Cowboy Bebop; Episode #24

Last game to play: Paseo Dos

Last Song: The Rainbow Connection

Last Piece of Art: something by Luis Royo. This one would do just fine

Last thing to write: A story about a sculpture I have

Last letter: to Tiger Woods

Last thing to do: Play my harmonica

Last Wish: that Kaida finish the Wheel of Time

Last Words: I could live with myself if I were dead

No comments: