Monday, September 17, 2007

NBC's Monday Night Lineup

I was going to tell you about this later in the week, but since we're going on a break I want to tell you now:

SET YOUR CALENDARS AND CLEAR YOUR SCHEDULE FOR SEPTEMBER 24

NBC has a night of shows that looks like it could be great.

At 8 pm is CHUCK. Here's the premise: A total nerd named Chuck accidentally learned all of the government's secrets, but he doesn't know it yet. Now our government (plus all the evil groups) want his brain. Think Alias meets Office Space. Just watch the preview and tell me you're not jacked up. (WATCH IT!) For more see NBC's Chuck Page.







at nine is Season two of Heroes. My understanding is that they are gearing it so that people who missed season one can jump right in. (Although: you have an entire week, so go rent season 1 and catch up!) For more see NBC's Heroes Page.





At 10 is Journeyman. The preview (below) isn't all that great, but I'm mainly excited because main actor Kevin McKidd is from Rome, and the creator is Alex Graves, who was a huge part of the West Wing. Basically it's a time travel show. Here, watch the preview:




For more information see NBC's Journeyman Page.



I expect all of you to watch these shows and be as excited as I am!!!!!

1 comment:

Avitable said...

You know that HD On Demand and Amazon Unbox have the pilots for Chuck, Bionic Woman, and Journeyman, for free, online right now, right?

Bionic Woman was middling. I'll give it a shot, but I don't expect to stick with it.

Chuck was funny, and if they can keep it consistently funny, I'll stick around.

Journeyman was one that I wasn't interested in because the previews have been bad, but it was pretty good!