Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Lost Goddess' last




[Hyperion’s Note: I wrote a column called One Last Thing Before I Go several years ago, and re-posted it a few days ago. In conjunction with doing so I asked the members of Monkey Barn to answer the questions themselves and answer it.]



So I can only assume (even though we all know that it makes an ASS out of U and ME) that it is some thing I to must do too. So here you are, my last every thing.


Last meal: Everything, I want to consume every dish ever cooked under the sun.

Last restaurant: Fuck that I'm going home to eat Dad's meatloaf

Last movie: I going sit through every film ever to have Quentin Tarantino or Kevin Smith's name on it.

Last book: Every book Anne rice wrote for her Vampire Chronicles

Last TV show: I have spent to much time sucking from this boob tube this is no way to end a life

Last game to play: hide and seek, and everyone from the barn better come and play with me.

Last Song: The Beetles Abby Road CD, either she so heavy or oh, Darline

Last Piece of Art: I would love to see Michelangelo's wall graffiti in the tunnels under where the Medici rest in Rome. Where they hide him form prosecutes back in their day

Last thing to write: one more poem, maybe even that novel about my life I'm so used to telling.

Last letter: a Good bye and thank you note to every here who stays with me even after I am gone.

Last thing to do: Have a festival for days celebrating life, love, pain , death, and hope

Last Wish: To have everybody I love with me in the afterlife if not at lest to be there at my end

Last Words: See you later alligator. (and you better reply: "after while crocodile")

1 comment:

Dragon said...

I'd play hide n' seek with you.