Thursday, September 06, 2007

Am I Dumb?

Brazenly stolen from Sparky Duck (and only because he insulted me by calling me a Republican, which to Sparky Duck is akin to calling me a child molester, and isn't high on my list either), I bring you......

Am I Dumb?

Yes, friends, it is a quiz; 25 questions to find out how smart you are.

People, if you miss any of these questions, I don't want to speak to you anymore.

Well, that's sort of harsh. Let's say if you miss more than 2. Anyone can click on the wrong circle or somehow think Italy is ginormous.

How smart are you?Am-I-Dumb.com - Are you dumb?

You will notice that in the little bubble above there is a grammatical error. One can only hope that this is one last jab by the test makers to the people who are intending to brag. (You do know what the grammar error is, right?)

Not for nothing, but I would also like to point out that in a percentile ranking system, you CANNOT be better than 100% of all quiz takers (let alone 100.0), because YOU YOURSELF ARE ONE OF THE PEOPLE IN THE GROUPING. Sometimes I just want to shoot the world in the head.

Let's see how you do:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I take offense to the Child Molester comments.

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

I'm smahrter than 98.66% of yinz.

Sparky Duck said...

well I take my drubbing as I should, as you two fools smoked me.

Though not a child molester, thats harsh, its more like calling you a racist? no, homophobe?? yes I like homophobe