Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Ah, Billings.....

Somewhere in South Dakota.....

I'm in a hotel. There's a blizzard, and I haven't slept in three days, and someone is literally standing over my shoulder reading this as I type because she wants to use the computer (she says to tell you her name is Jane and she has to get up really early tomorrow so I should move my ass), so I can't tell you all my adventures, but I HAD to share one.

Last night, somwhere around Billings, Montana, we stopped for gas at this place:




I bought a lighter because I didn't think anyone would believe me that it's a real place. Anyway, more soon. (I'll try to get up in the morning and come post some more, but you know me and mornings, so don't hold your breath. However, I have reasonable expectations that there will be a safe house on Friday where I can post, so head back this weekend for more info on what's going on, and of course, the home page has a kind of update now. See you then.

2 comments:

tiff said...

Is that Jane herself out front there? Looks mighty mild for Montana....

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Funny, Jane is from Ohio?