Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Get to know me

I got another one of these "get to know your friends" emails - and honestly I think I've gotten this one a dozen times but not from this person so I responded to her but instead of forwarding to my email friends again, I thought I'd share with my Barn friends!

1. FIRST NAME? which one? for y'all just call me Domie
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I know of
3. When did you last cry? last week
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? depends on my mood
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? depends on my mood and the day
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? a 6 yr old toy poodle (He'll be 7 Jan 5th - he's asked for a "brother")
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? heck yeah
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? yup
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Oh of course not ;-)
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? nope
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Likely not, you'd have to catch me in a crazy mood before my better judgment and fear of gravity kicked in - although if I ever (when) marry I have to parasail or some such w/ LJS
12. ARE YOU A NORMALLY HAPPY PERSON? normal - heck no / happy - oh yeah
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? typically no - but my hiking boots yes (have to in order to get them off)
14. HOW STRONG ARE YOU? Very.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Rocky road / mint chocolate chip
16. SHOE SIZE? 10
17. RED OR PINK? Dash it all - Green!
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Hmmm...I'm pretty darn wonderful...even my flaws are quirky and cute and charming...I suppose my pony keg but I'm beginning to accept it and working on fixing it (ok I plan on working on fixing it - it's finals week and the holidays coming up - so right now I'm relying on accepting it and sweaters)
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Hmmm I'd say "the man" but that's just a physical geographic miss - I'd say my Dad cause he's dead but that just means he's always with me -- I'll stick with "the man"
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? well any one who wants to fill this in too so we can get to know more Barners, that would be grand :-)
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? Pants - none, in a skirt (unless pants is code for panties and that is just TMI to share) -- black shoes
22. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? bacon, egg and cheese bagel from the cafe by work - very yummy!
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? people talking on speaking phone (hello - use the dang hand set)
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Amethyst
25. FAVORITE SMELLS: fresh bake goods - clean laundry - "the man" - lavender - roses - Tresor 26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? Me Sister - always fun to share a caffeine high with her and make her smile
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET? they're alive and human like - followed by gender (if it can be determined by sight that is)
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I plead the 5th at this time
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Lakeridge Southern Whtie / Sweet tea / Starbucks (mauh ha ha ha ha) 30. FAVORITE SPORT? to participate in, uh, shopping? spectator: FOOTBALL and swamp buggy racing
31. HAIR COLOR? I came into this world a redhead and I'll be going out if the same!
32. EYE COLOR? my driver's license and I say brown - others hazel
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? not now but I've thought of getting them again - but that whole pinching my eye ball thing - well that just hurts and is beauty worth that much pain? plus, glasses are almost a trade mark for me now, so why bother, eh?
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Strawberry pretzel Jell-O (and I best be getting some for Christmas cause we had none at Thanksgiving and that would've be sad except for I was stuck in the kitchen helping for 8 hours - next year we go to Ho JO's!)
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? happy endings!
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Sahara (it's been the constant white noise for me while drawing since the 9th or 10th - if you'd like to see my renderings from class - they're posted over at my personal blog)
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? not wearing a shirt, wearing a cardigan
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Autumn - love the fall colors and slight nip in the air and the scent of the season - it's just grand!
39. HUGS OR KISSES? depends on from whom - "the man" - both and keep them coming and add some more! - family and friends, I'll go for both (hold the tongue though) - a stranger, hugs (never turn down a hug)


1 comment:

tiff said...

Thatsa lotta question - I'll answer the first 10 for the terminally curious...
1. FIRST NAME? Um,,,, Tiff.
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Um.......no
3. When did you last cry? Um,,,,,the last time I had too many drinks. Might have been Sunday night.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? it rocks so totally that hte paper shakes when I'm done
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? what? There' a meat that's only for lunch? Do tell
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? yes. Next question.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? if I could pass the appolication process, yeah
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? several
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? never ever. Ever. Never.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes, though probably not for long.

Enough? I thought so too.