Monday, June 04, 2007

Celebrities Revealed

I've been sick friends, and unable to reveal the true idenities of the Inverted Celebrities. I will do so now:


#1 Julianne Moore - I guess the hint wasn't very helpful, but I find it kind of profound how she thinks being naked is when the actor is the most vulnerable. If you think about it, Julianne is often naked in her movies, but rarily for sexy reasons.





#2 Chris Cooper - There's not that many Oscar winners folks. You could have gotten this one.





#3 Joe Mantegna - Some of you didn't even know it when you cheated. C'mon folks: this is Fat Tony! (A devotee of the lively arts? My clues are wasted on you chowderheads.)





#4 Jenna Elfman - Okay, in retrospect this clue was a bit hard, but if I'm not mistaken (and wacked-out hippies correct me if I am), "dharma" is that perfect state of nature we're all supposed to strive for. She cleans up well, eh?

1 comment:

Sparky Duck said...

That has to be a very old picture of Joe Mantegna