Friday, June 22, 2007

Pirates Doing Shakespeare Prototype

I still continue to look for an artist for my Pirates Doing Shakespeare web-comic. For the record, Dominique offered first and we're trying to see if her vision matches mine. However, I really want to get going on that, and so I throw it open to anyone who's willing to try. I'm looking to have between 1 and 6 panels of pirates dressed up in Shakespeare garb in iconic Shakespeare poses. Each day would have the save 1-6 panels with different dialogue.

If I could only have one panel, it'd be the one below. I present it here hoping someone might get inspired (and knowing I put myself up for massive criticism). That's how desperate I am: I'm willing to expose my inability to draw ANYTHING in order to get an artist.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow did you attend SCAD before you became a writer?

Tracy Lynn said...

That is just...just...so very wrong.

Hyperion said...

Koz - When you called to tell me this joke, I thought you said, "Scat." Good Times.

TL - If pirates are wrong I don't wanna be right.

Sea Hag - That's supposed to be a balcony, with a wicker fence and ivy that Romeo (on ground) could climb up to be with her. I never said I was any good.

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

I'm so happy that you're on a pirates kick now Hypey. I can't imagine Ninja doing pirates.